Unleashed V2 Bugle Tube
7 years after introducing the first generation of Unleashed bugle tubes, it was time for more innovation. Listening to our customer’s feedback and analyzing what we love and didn't like about the Unleashed, we went to work designing a new version with recycled plastic to improve our previous tube. Do you like using diaphragms but don't like the large flared mouthpiece? No problem! Remove the mouthpiece and blow straight onto the tube. This bugle comes with both the EZ Bugler and Flared mouthpieces.
- Smaller: Weighing in at 12.5 oz and 20" in length, the Unleashed V2 is smaller and lighter, without sacrificing superb sound.
- Quieter: We have dressed the V2 in neoprene not only for a more appealing modern look but also to reduce noise from contact with brush.
- Adaptable: We wanted a tube that would fit into a complete calling system allowing for any calling style with one purchase. The tube comes equipped with a “Flared” mouthpiece for diaphragm calling, along with the EZ Bugler mouthpiece allowing folks who previously couldn't use a diaphragm to make realistic bugles.
The result is outstanding back pressure for note articulation, devastating bugles, mind-bending screams, thunderous chuckles, and grunts. The Unleashed V2 is the new standard that all elk bugles will be measured against.
- Easy-to-use external “EZ Bugler” mouthpiece fixes common user problems with standard diaphragms.
- “Flared” mouthpiece for Diaphragm users.
- Neoprene Cover to reduce noise traveling through brush.
- Lanyard for easy carrying.
The EZ Bugler requires its own unique reed and replacement gasket. A mouthpiece is supplied with each bugle purchase, but we encourage folks to purchase replacement parts in the event that the gasket becomes lost or the reeds start to lose their crisp sound after extended use in the field.